Which is better - "branded" or "white line"? Buying an "expensive" or "cheap" computer? Buy at "Hypermarket" or "Neighborhood store"? How to send for repair without being "cheated"? These are some of the problems that many potential hardware buyers have.
The Reality - There are no Computer Manufacturers!
- the "brand" or "white line" are mere marketing tricks;
- there are computers integrated by large companies, which place a "brand" that will be more or less known depending on the advertising used;
- For a branded computer you will apparently pay a competitive price. But you are paying for the structure of a large company;
- There are really "branded computers" and "custom computer's" and not "withe line computers";
- Why should I choose a "custom computer" (either workstation or server)? - To build a custom computer you will choose the components that suit your needs. The quality of the components is the most important, not the "brand" of the computer;
Do you need to renew your computer equipment? Do you distrust the market and do you think it does not deserve complete trust? Do you have questions about what, where and how to buy? One chance is to hire someone to help you with the task! Of course there are costs! But think about the benefits of hiring the services of a Certified Technician who can:
- Perform an assessment of existing equipment;
- Define the need for new acquisitions and / or take advantage of existing components and purchase only what is necessary;
- Research the necessary components from a quality / price perspective and that they are adequate for the work to be performed;
- Design and build each computer according to the real needs of use;
- Issue a certificate that proves that the work was done according to the client's expectations.
It is in this context that we work. We provide consulting services (that is, we advise) on hardware. Obviously, we have technical capacity and competence that allow us to do all the work, such as:
- Workstation or Server Hardware Acquisition Consulting - What to Buy? where to buy? how to buy?
- Assembly and Configuration - The configuration is done in a personalized way on each computer, that is, we do not use "clones" to "dispatch". Each computer is treated individually in order to be fully operational;
- Preventive Maintenance - we do preventive maintenance of systems, at a physical (hardware) and logical (software) level;
- Diagnosis and Repair - We diagnose and repair faults.
- Technical assistance - We provide technical assistance remotely, whenever possible, to reduce costs to the customer.